Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new Statoliner Deluxe today. Wow what a bike I traded in my 2009 950t. I was surprised to find that the Stratoliner is much easier to ride at low speeds. I think I'm gonna love this bike. :)

Denis
Ottawa ON

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Another wise choice made congrats on the new strat. Liners never sieze to amaze me. You will love that bike more every time you ride it.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I just picked up my new Statoliner Deluxe today. Wow what a bike I traded in my 2009 950t. I was surprised to find that the Stratoliner is much easier to ride at low speeds. I think I'm gonna love this bike. :)

Denis
Ottawa ON
You'll find the Stratoliner is far better balanced than most of the posters on this forum (except for you and me, of course:))

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I'm glad to hear you like the new scoot. Yes, these bikes do run and ride extremely well.

Good point you have made about the slow speed handling. You upgraded from the 650 pound 950t which has you at an advantage over somebody swithcing from a sport bike of equal weight.

And now you also have the luxury of being able to paint over the sparkeling raven with blue when your ready for the extra speed. :D:D:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Congrats on your new Deluxe.
I have already put 15,000 miles on my Deluxe in 8 months and I can tell you that you are going to love your bike the more you ride it.
Smart Move For Sure.
Swomack

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I'm so impressed by this bike. It's in the shop today for it's first oil change (1250 kms as of yesterday). I'm having them install the passing lamps and the touring handlebars while it's there.
I'll post my impressions of the bars soon.

Denis

·
Registered
24 Posts
Excellent choice

The Stratoliner is probably the best V-twin air cooled motorcycle available.

Excellent power and torque, great handling, smooth ride and still has the feel of a motorcycle.:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats...I am heading to Ottawa for a day in September...we'll defintely have to hook up for a rare 2 delxue photo op..lol

enjoy !!! and ride safe my friend !

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats...I am heading to Ottawa for a day in September...we'll defintely have to hook up for a rare 2 delxue photo op..lol

enjoy !!! and ride safe my friend !
That would be very cool.
Let me know as soom as you have the dates.

Denis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts