Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought a new bike last week. It’s not a Yamaha, but I decided to share with you guys (I still feel like a part of this awesome community). Don’t want to steal Keith’s post about his new “addition to the family”. I posted a couple of pics there and feel bad now, my apologies, Keith!

Anyways, traded in my 2013 RK for the new 2019 Road King Special and named her “blue shot”. Hopefully, I will be able to fix her super quiet stock exhaust before our rally next year (you better check 2019 Southeast regional forum meeting thread right now! Lol)

Ride safe, brothers and sisters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Great ride. You better not disappear on us. To me this site is about the people who ride and has experience to share. We all got here through Yamaha one way or another and still have our experience to help others. So stay active here!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great ride. You better not disappear on us. To me this site is about the people who ride and has experience to share. We all got here through Yamaha one way or another and still have our experience to help others. So stay active here!

Thanks, Les. Certainly not planning to leave, we gotta meet next year! This year meeting was very nice and I’m looking forward to making it better next year! With y’all help!

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
No apologies necessary there Nurteaff!
That’s a great looking bike and we know you’re not leaving us. I wanted the thread to be an open one for anyone that’s added another bike to their stable, heck our new addition is a Suzuki, and not a Yamaha, but the price was right and I know the previous owner.
Anyways, no matter what you ride, the 2019 Southeast Regional rally is happening and we’re fully expecting everyone to be there, right members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Looks like HD copied a Roadliner

(thats bound to happen sooner or later, now that Vstar bikes are all "vintage").

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
No apologies necessary there Nurteaff!
That’s a great looking bike and we know you’re not leaving us. I wanted the thread to be an open one for anyone that’s added another bike to their stable, heck our new addition is a Suzuki, and not a Yamaha, but the price was right and I know the previous owner.
Anyways, no matter what you ride, the 2019 Southeast Regional rally is happening and we’re fully expecting everyone to be there, right members?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You betcha Keith!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful ride! Congrats.

How's the smaller windscreen working for you?

Thank you! Windshield offers less wind protection than the stock one on my previous RK, but the style and the look of the bike worth some comfort sacrifice IMO.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Btw, me and my wife took a class with local police officer last Saturday. That was his personal class and he taught us some of those low speed exercises that you can see when watching police motorcycle precision riding competition. I was able to make tight circles and figure eight and scratched floorboards at the end of the class, it was awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts