Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

New by checking in from Atlanta, Ga

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  PantyLiner 
#1 ·
Hello fellow riders I have been lurking around this site for about a month or 2 now researching and looking over things. Went ahead and purchased an 06 Liner about 2 weeks ago. Already purchased and installed the 4" riser extensions, ordered my ISO grips 2 days ago and have some other things in the works. Look forward to meeting many of you. Ride safe

#2 ·
Ah yes the dreaded month or 2 lurker. We seem to have a few of you guys on this site. The beauty of it though is that most purchase a Star and never look back.

Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions; you'll surely find the answer from one of the members here.

Enjoy the ride and keep the (RED) shinny side up.

#3 ·
Ya know, I thought I seen someone out of the corner of my eye a few weeks ago when I was on here. It must of been you. Welcome in!

#6 ·
Welcome from Washington State :)

#7 ·
Welcome.

Things are curiously dryer and fresher-smelling since you got here.......!

#11 ·
Welcome aboard fellow liner rider.Least you won't get swamp ass when you ride. Oh sorry that's your user name.The grey liners are the fastest.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.