Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know how you like the clutch iv been looking at barnett

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I like it... a good waste/expenditure of money... its real snappy... and it feels like im now using the full potential of the 1100....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Does the kit come pre assembled in a basket, or do you have to place all the individual plates & springs into your stock basket? And how much was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does the kit come pre assembled in a basket, or do you have to place all the individual plates & springs into your stock basket? And how much was it?

Use the stock basket... real easy job.. just soak the rings for lile 24 hours prior... and the spring kit comes looking like how it should go on the bike... litterally tore open the package carefully kept lil pressure on the sping plate holding the springs...and lined up the holes and slid it on... you will have to reuse the screws off stock.... definitely worth it... do it....

(I used all but one spacing plate)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Use the stock basket... real easy job.. just soak the rings for lile 24 hours prior... and the spring kit comes looking like how it should go on the bike... litterally tore open the package carefully kept lil pressure on the sping plate holding the springs...and lined up the holes and slid it on... you will have to reuse the screws off stock.... definitely worth it... do it....

(I used all but one spacing plate)

Cool, thanks. That'll be my next major move.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts