Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Southern Vermont...

if the list at the top is up to date, looks like I'm popping the Vermont cherry.

-Elliott

·
Registered
43 Posts
Post Your Rides Please!!

I am fairly new to this forum. I bought my 2014 Roadliner S through "MOM's" in Manchester. I haven't had a M/C in 20 years, but decided to get on and ride again. I had a great summer!! I went on several rides this summer with several different groups. There are many more rides that I've found out about, but, not untill after the ride is over. My request is to post the rides that you all are going on in advance of the date of that ride, so that others might see it, in advance, and make that ride!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings everyone. I'm not new to this forum, per se, but I haven't been active. That's about to change. I recently moved up from New Jersey to seacoast region of New Hampshire. I loved exploring the coast of NH and Maine and have made it out to the White Mountains before autumn's end. I currently have a 2012 V Star 950 Tourer and would be interested in meeting other folks in the area who enjoy riding in small groups at a spirited pace for 50-150 mile day trips.

Looking forward to getting to know folks on here and exploring new roads in New England in the coming months!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey there Rick84, not much going on with this forum, but I think there are lots of people in the wings looking at these posts. I do like to ride and hope to do many this summer. Please, if you would, post a ride that you are doing and let others know about it well in advance so that others might PM back and get hooked up. Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
we live in central maine (Pittsfield) I know we are a couple hours away but we are always up for a ride and we could possibly meet in the middle sometime. I ride a stryker and my wife rides the 950t.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds good scottab. It is still going to be awhile before I start to ride. I live out in the woods and we haven't even had mud season yet. So keep posting, summer will come!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I live right in concord NH so i am always up for some riding! Currently riding a 2001 Vstar 1100 custom and turning into a bagger.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just got home from a short ride myself. But I will add that there is a ride from Franklin NH High School this Saturday. It is comemorating a Franklin Police Officer, Scott Dimond, killed serving his country. Registration starts at 900, KSU at 1100. Ride ends at Harley-Davidson in Meredith,. I don't know where it goes to this year!!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts