Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new 2009 V Star 950 and love it. I really like the Tommy Blue paint. I bought it in Sept and got about 2 months of riding on it before I put it into storage. I am just itching to get it back out and get back on it.

Check it out--

I installed the hard bags in the tommy blue and the windshield.

I actually like it so much, and my wife likes it that I am buying an identical one this Thursday for my wife only in black.

Glad to be here and there is some great info here.

Mark

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Very pretty "Lake Michigan Blue":)

Welcome.

And get back to us when enough snow has melted that you can see the road:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome.

Nick, they were a set of factory bags with factory paint that listed out at $1100. The dealer had them on another bike where the buyer did not want them. Because the dealer could not return them (they had been mounted) and he had sold all his blue bikes, he called me and gave me a deal of $450.00. I could not pass it up.

Mark

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome! Nice bikes those 950's.:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks everyone for the kind welcome.

Nick, they were a set of factory bags with factory paint that listed out at $1100. The dealer had them on another bike where the buyer did not want them. Because the dealer could not return them (they had been mounted) and he had sold all his blue bikes, he called me and gave me a deal of $450.00. I could not pass it up.

Mark
Yes, that does sound like a deal too good to pass up. Lucky you! I'd like to add hard bags to my bike down the road, but I'm not sure I could cough up $1100 for them. May have to go for a set of black ones.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will go in and vote on the BOM but I am going to wait just a bit before I submit mine. I just pulled the trigger today on another new 2009 V-Star 950. When we get it, I will submit them as a pair.....

Mark

·
Administrator
13,690 Posts
I will go in and vote on the BOM but I am going to wait just a bit before I submit mine. I just pulled the trigger today on another new 2009 V-Star 950. When we get it, I will submit them as a pair.....

Mark
i suppose you can submit them as one if they are identical with absolutely no differences, but if there are any differences, then you should submit each one as an individual bike because then it would be confusing which bike people are voting on. so if the latter is the case, then i suggest submitting an individual pic of each bike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts