Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum although I have three stars. Have an '07 warrior 1700 that I've had for about 4 years. Stock other than power commander and V&H pipes. Have an '04 silverado 1700 I picked up this spring. At my friends shop now getting carb rebuilt and jetted. New big air kit installed, new rear tire, fork seals, brakes, installing front fairing with a killer stereo...that will be my new road trip bike. The warrior is no too easy on the backside after an hour (and I refuse to put bags on her). Most recent purchase is my 06 650. That is a bobber build. I buy bikes and bob them out as a hobby. I've bought and sold a lot of parts on other forums and hopefully will be able to do the same here. Ill def be looking for some ideas on modifications to my bigger bikes from other forum members.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. With all the stars you have, surely you have a few pics of them, lol. We love pics here. My next project is a bobber build. We have alot of informed members that are willing to help. Where are you from? How long you been riding? Feel free to share your stories, updates on mods, and anything else youd like to discuss. Ride safe!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you on board and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of all your bikes. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the 4m as well. I'm just a few minutes south of ya. Always looking for new buds to ride with and learn a thing or two from. Maybe our paths will cross someday.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the 4m as well. I'm just a few minutes south of ya. Always looking for new buds to ride with and learn a thing or two from. Maybe our paths will cross someday.
I'm always happy to meet new people to ride with. We organize ride from time to time through the 804 bobbers Facebook page but feel free to shoot me a message if you're out and about and looking to ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I don't do the facebook thing but I'll keep you in mind. If you ever head south this direction give me a shout. Like you I'm always looking to ride.
Are you by chance a member of the local STAR chapter that meets at Colonial Powersports?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts