Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first bike. 950 V Star. I ditched my car. Wanyed to stop in and say hi. Heres a pic of my bike, anyone know an affordable set of bags for the 950? Thanks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Leather Rebel. Excellent choice of motorcycle.

If you're looking for throwover saddlebags, you've got a pretty big selection, just make sure you get some saddlebag guards to keep them from tangling in the wheel.

If you want hard-mount bags, your choices are a little more limited. There's a mounting system called Easy Brackets that work pretty well, but they space the bags out from your fender quite a bit. If you went with those, you'd still need to pick out some bags.

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum, Leather Rebel. Excellent choice of motorcycle.

If you're looking for throwover saddlebags, you've got a pretty big selection, just make sure you get some saddlebag guards to keep them from tangling in the wheel.

If you want hard-mount bags, your choices are a little more limited. There's a mounting system called Easy Brackets that work pretty well, but they space the bags out from your fender quite a bit. If you went with those, you'd still need to pick out some bags.
Thanks for the advice. BTW youre the first person to wver get my name referance. Bravo...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Thanks for the advice. BTW youre the first person to wver get my name referance. Bravo...
Sweet! I am the winner of Internet!! :D

I sent you a pm about saddlebags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts