Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name's Eric. I'm a new rider, got my first bike at the end of August, it's a Vstar 650 Classic. Been riding as much as I can, to and from work, a few joy rides here and there. Just signed up for a BRC course I'll be attending in a few weeks.

Guess I'll post up a pic or two.

bike.jpg

blakelydam.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Beautiful pic

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Im with linkster, beautiful pic! What part of Ark you hail from? Im next door in the magnolia state. 650's are great rides. Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and anxious to read your posts. Great looking 650 you've got there. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum from just a lot north east from you :). Gotta love the 650 eh. Lots of spunk, handles great and gets you smiling just by looking at it. Taking the brc is a very good thing and you'll come out of it a better rider. Don't be shy to ask questions, seek advice and give us your CC info. We'll need that to help you out buying mods for this bad boy.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im with linkster, beautiful pic! What part of Ark you hail from? Im next door in the magnolia state. 650's are great rides. Ride safe and post often.
Hot Springs, in central Arkansas. 3 big lakes right here, lots of curvy hilly (they call them mountains here :rolleyes:) roads, and scenery. Finding out it's a great place to ride.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Waldorf MD! That's a nice looking bike! I had an 09 650 Silverado and just recently got a 2012 950 Tourer. The 650s are excellent starter bikes. You'll enjoy it a lot! I'm with Corsair, the BRC will enhance your skill and make those joy rides more joyful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts