Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coming live from Tempe, AZ. I've been riding my 02 V Star 1100 for over a year now. I joined because I'd like to get specific knowledge on the bike that I'm riding from people who have been there and done that when the time comes to repair or modify. I'm not very much of a picture guy, but I'll make an exception when I get the time to wash it and make it photo worthy.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome Shawn. While I can see your a man of few words, can you expand a bit on your introduction. What bike do you ride, how long, etc. We will pretend to be interested, but actually we just want to see Pictures of your bike. So pleas post some pictures.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your clean 1100. My 1100 gets ridden everyday that the weather permits and can't get the smile off my face. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi Shawn, welcome to the forum. You picked a great place to join. We have a lot of 1100 owners here. Ask all you want. Ride safe and post often!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts