Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all from central Indiana. I look forward to visiting this site for good info and findinds some deals!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
"V-parts"? Really? Is that the same as "spammer"?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Every one has one and some just show it!

Lets see I own 1 Yamaha V-Star Silverado And I do plan on selling some of the parts off it. So that makes me a spammer. I thought it was a good site and the first welcome is from a a-hole

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Don't forget to bring your humor, it makes things a little more enjoyable :D

BTW That'll be Mr. A-hole from now on

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo!!

A sense of humor is a requirement around here.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Don't forget to bring your humor, it makes things a little more enjoyable :D

BTW That'll be Mr. A-hole from now on
I think he was talking to Stratowart and he is right about the a-hole part. But, he is my favorite blue Strat riding a-hole! :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ok parts guy, all ribing asside you didn't read up on the book of newb did ya. It states on page 697 of chap 1 para 4 sub para 78 sub sub z that " all riders of from central Indiana riding a 01 Silverado shall post pics of their ride, tell the forumees where they ride, what they do for a living and what they had for lunch today." :D

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the site. Post often and bring your sense of humour along. Keep the shiny side up :).

·
Administrator
13,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Lets see I own 1 Yamaha V-Star Silverado And I do plan on selling some of the parts off it. So that makes me a spammer. I thought it was a good site and the first welcome is from a a-hole
Whoa, there ain't many of us Hoosier boys on here:(, we need to show em how kind and mellow we really are, huh?:rolleyes:

Welcome to this place, grow thick skin, and laugh alot:D

Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Whoa, there ain't many of us Hoosier boys on here:(, we need to show em how kind and mellow we really are, huh?:rolleyes:

Welcome to this place, grow thick skin, and laugh alot:D

Ride Safe:cool:
That would be my fault Sugar Bear. Sometimes i forget my brand of humor can be a little rough on those that don't know me :) I wonder if i should put a disclaimer down for my signature :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts