Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! Been riding for many years now (big cruisers and tourers) and picked up an '05 Royal Star last summer. Went from a Goldwing to a Triumph Rocket III to the Royal Star (because the Triumph had serious mechanical problems, the dealership did the right thing...I think!). Now I have questions that the place I bought it from (not a Yama dealer) can't seem to answer. So... here I am. Hoping that I can get at least some answers, and enjoy my Royal Star for many years to come.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Good place to join then, pretty sure most of the member's here came from thier Ma. :D

Welcome to the 4M from another Mass-Hole, no less. :D

Just like Radio Shack here, you got questions, we got answers,,,,except we don't need your zip code, e-mail address, date of birth, and mother's maiden name. :D

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
To add to what Bevo needs; I need to know what brand of camera you own, how often you use it and if it is film or digital. If you have been lurking this site for a while, you know what is coming :).

The book of newb states that "newbs that come from Ma and that have riden a goldwing to a Triumph Rocket III and now rides a very fine Royal Star shall use whatever means they have to post pics of thier ride along with a short history of themselves."

I don't make this stuff up like I've been told before; it's all in the book man :D.

Welcome to the forum ride safe and enjoy the camaraderie.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome, hold on with both hands & enjoy the ride :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the fun house forum where every post is an adventure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts