Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New from Maryland with Stratoliner S

Hi folks,

Spent a good bit of my younger years riding sport bikes. Fast forward 20+ years and decided to get back in to riding again. Fell in love with a Silver 2014 Stratoliner S at local dealership. Thought it might be too much at 800+ pounds but really loving the torque and the ride itself.

Also trying to get the wife to ride (see has never been on a motorcycle before so baby steps with her).

Anyway, thank for the add and look forward to learning a lot and contributing when I can.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Hi T, welcome to the forum from north ms. Awesome looking bike, and nice intro. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. Nice, very nice bike you have but then again some might say I'm biased. You are absolutely right, this machine has more torque than you can shake a stick at and the ride is so smooth. Don't be shy to join in the fun, share you experiences and that famed Maryland oyster omelet recipe.

Ride safe and keep, it shiny side up

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum eh. Nice, very nice bike you have but then again some might say I'm biased. You are absolutely right, this machine has more torque than you can shake a stick at and the ride is so smooth. Don't be shy to join in the fun, share you experiences and that famed Maryland oyster omelet recipe.

Ride safe and keep, it shiny side up
Thanks Corsair! Love, love my bike so far. It is just such a classy ride. Looking forward to being a part of such a great group.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts