Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just found this forum dont know how I missed it all these years. anyway Ive got an 06 vstar 1100 custom bought it new in 06 been enjoying it ever since. I look forward to learning and sharing what I know here.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome from another '06 vstar 1100 (Classic) owner!

Absolute blast to ride, easy to throw around the curves and corners, and likes to go fast while looking great.

I'll warn you now, some folks on the forum get cranky if they don't see pics ....... I'm just saying.

:)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
What do you mean cranky!

Welcome to our fair and modest forum my dear 1100custom. Whilst visiting here you will find a plethora of good folk that engage in sultry but jovial conversation on anything related to the fine world of motorcycling. You should not refrain yourself from engaging in our discussions and participate as often as you would like to.

As you can see not all of us get effin cranky if you don't post pics of your bike so we can find it cool to :D. Just got to love those early morning posts eh ;).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is how my bike looks now, I have a lowering kit on order now so should be a bit lower soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the flames add ATLEAST 10 HP! thats why I got that one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts