Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2012 Vstar 1300. Man I love this bike. I had a 2011 Vstar 650 that I traded for the 1300. Had not ridden a bike in 30 years before I got the 650. Vstar makes a great bike.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yep they sure do!! I also have a 12 Vstar 1300. Moved up from a Shadow 750 and am glad I did. Enjoy the new bike and post a pic when ya get a chance.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There's no debating that Star makes one heck of a great smile enhancing bike. So which custom paint job did you go for? The mount Rushmore airbrush or the sun in the cloud look? Post some pics of it; we're all about pics you know. Tell us a bit more about you and your riding carreer. If you like going to Timmy's for coffee or if you prefer Dunkin donuts :D

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic of my new bike. Sad thing is. None of my friends have bikes. I end up riding by myself alot when my wife can't go. But I still love the ride no matter what.

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's sweet looking ride. I might have to come visit and take it for a test ride.. I'm pretty sure you won't have to ask to many people to ride with you. You live in a state that is amazing for riding ..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol

Well, I have heard too many horror stories of guys letting buddies ride their bikes and them ending up wrecked. Therefore, the only rides anyone will get on my bike is from the passenger seat....LOL

·
Registered
782 Posts
Man vs food

a quarter-pound hamburger with cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon served between two halves of a Krispy Kreme doughnut.[

Yep I will be trying this..

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wow....that's an interesting burger choice. I've been on a gluten and soy free diet for two months for health reason. Yesterday the doc said screw the diet. It's not helping. What do you think was the first thing I ate?.....Krispy Kreme!!!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts