Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

New to the forum, have ridden bikes since I was a kid... took a 10 year break due to my ex wife... that’s been fixed now haha riding again and just picked up a 01 650 vstar. Snow is melting so I want to get out and ride

·
2,532 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes. Glad you joined us. I can relate to the snow. I had mine out for a short ride the other day but we still have a lot of the white crap. Hopefully won't be too long before we can ride again.

You found the best forum for learning about your new ride and sharing tips and stories with others. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable people here to help with any questions you may have. And you'll never get 'that's been asked before - do a search' here.

We love pics here so show us your new ride when you get time!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome!!! Here is a pic of the bike.

Welcome from the Maritimes. Glad you joined us. I can relate to the snow. I had mine out for a short ride the other day but we still have a lot of the white crap. Hopefully won't be too long before we can ride again.

You found the best forum for learning about your new ride and sharing tips and stories with others. Lots of friendly, knowledgeable people here to help with any questions you may have. And you'll never get 'that's been asked before - do a search' here.

We love pics here so show us your new ride when you get time!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,528 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I bought my vstar 650 this winter in a box of parts. It’s coming together fast. Last year I rode a cbr250r to and from work all summer. I put on at least 5,000km going to work and back. Bikes are the best hobby for that, practical and inexpensive

·
Super Moderator
6,420 Posts
Welcome to the forum blissman, great looking bike there, love the fairing!
This is the best bike forum going and the best members around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts