Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
OK WHERE'S THE PICS! The boys around here expect to see a nice pic of your ride and they tend to get excited if they don't. Hopefully your ride is not primer gray, black or even blue :D but it's your ride so as long as you like it ...

Welcome to the forum and be sure to bring your sense of humour. We like to have fun and give just a little razzing to our new members. Rebutles are more than encouraged to :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

Do you know Fish Lake in Spooner Co.? Brozie Road?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the nut house. From where in the land of cheese do you hail? I'm sure I'm in the relative vicinity, especially if you're north of Highway 8 (not that that's always something to brag about:eek:).

·
Administrator
13,662 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) What sort of Star did you get? And yes, they are great bikes! Especially the black ones! :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm sure I'm in the relative vicinity, especially if you're north of Highway 8 (not that that's always something to brag about:eek:).
You mean there are folks that live north of HWY 8?!? Odd, I've never heard of anything that has happened north of HWY 8! :cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum of good times. Glad to here you still have the bug.That 2 wheel bug is hard to shake. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

just in case not everyone is aware, 950s rule and all other bikes drool over Stratoliners and Roadliners.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in rice lake and north of 8 . I have a 2010 950 vstar black just had new seats
and passenger fb put on (mustang seats). Have 300 miles on new seat much better than stock

·
Registered
404 Posts
I live in rice lake and north of 8 . I have a 2010 950 vstar black just had new seats
and passenger fb put on (mustang seats). Have 300 miles on new seat much better than stock
Our bike is currently in Rice Lake getting the starter clutch repaired, hopefully I can pick it up this afternoon. Might be a chilly ride home but I've ridden in worse. Maybe we'll ride together sometime, we get that way fairly regularly.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Our bike is currently in Rice Lake getting the starter clutch repaired, hopefully I can pick it up this afternoon. Might be a chilly ride home but I've ridden in worse. Maybe we'll ride together sometime, we get that way fairly regularly.
Hope your bike is done .I know how Rusty is about thing done on time. I ride in the Hayward area alot some nice riding there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts