Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new here, just purchased a 2004 Vstar 1100 Classic Silverado. I used to have a 650 V Star, but got rid of it and got this. I am getting rid of all the studded stuff. I am going to try and sell the seats, back rest, saddlebags and hardware, and the windshield and bracket. I dont have a price for it yet, dont really know what it is worth.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have a quick question for you. why did you buy a Silverado if your going to take all the Silverado stuff off? Isn't this oredering a cheeseburger hold the cheese just to pay the price :D:D:D

Now the book of newb is clear "all 1100 riders shall post pic of their ride before they cut them down, during the cut down and after the makeover." :)

Post often and keep whats left of the shiny side up :D.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.

Are you planning to post any before and after pictures, assuming your are customizing the 1100, or are you just joining to sell off the parts?

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the bike because I got a fantastic price on it, couldnt pass it up. I am taking all the silverado stuff off because I dont like the studs, or saddlebags.
I do plan on posting a before and after pic I just need to get them from my camera and put them on here.
I am from Wheelersburg, which is southern ohio near Portsmouth.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard you no stud liking person.Going for the clean shavin look?Clean and simple.Some bikes look better naked.Well ride safe and keep the stud-less side up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where should i post the photos of my bike, beginning with the before and during the process of what I have done and then what I have now?

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Now see, you'll learn not to ask things like that in this 4M. One just might tell you "where" :D.

But not me.

You can post them in this thread or start a new one. I think both are acceptable but then again I never read the new-bee rule book.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You can also post them in the photo gallery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts