Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Trent. I'm in the Portland, OR area. I actually was on another VStar forum but hadn't been there in a long time and when I went tonight I found it gone. I am looking for a radiator for my 2007 VStar 1300 and found this forum. Starting with looking for that part, then joining a community of like riders.

I currently ride a 2007 V Star 1300 and a 2009 CBR 1000. My wife rides a 2007 Honda Shadow 750. We also have a 2002 Ninja 250 (hoping to get my wife into sport bikes) and a 1985 Virago XV1000.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D I haven't had to shop for a radiator, but if i did i would start here:

http://www.jpcycles.com/

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) Good luck on the radiator search. I'm guessing you did not include pics of your bikes because it's probably raining there! :cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Welcome to the Zoo. Keep your hand on the throttle and hold on.:D

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on a pretty impressive collection of bikes.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hey I live just north of you in Longview.Is the radiator damaged or leaking. Possible repair by a radiator shop? And yes roxtar it is still raining.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts