Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum my wife has had an 650 custom for couple years and I just sold my old Vulcan 1500A and moved up a few years to an 03 1100 Classic. Wanted to nuy new rode new Cross Country and Street Glides loved them both, was leaning towards Cross Country. While debating which I came across this V-star and much liked the paid in full option of cash vs payments for the next3-5 years. So now we'll see how the 1100 Classic does for me...

John

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
About time we got somebody as miserable as the rest of us snow country people!

Welcome!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome John from your nieghbor in Buffalo where it's presently 19 degrees wind chill of 1.:eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
welcome aboard i'm still new to the forum myself since i just bought to bikes this passed month... 07 roadliner S 2010 650 vstar from what i've seen the guys on here very helpful and seam to help out even us newbies to the forum ON Canada where we have more snow than quaker has oats

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome and a special to the Poor Souls that live upstate too. Snow Snow and more snow. I all want to do is ride. Next weekend is the large swapmeet at the fairgrounds here in Syracuse which is a pretty good sized event. If nothing else gets the juices flowing a lil more and gets you out with more snow frustrated bikers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and a special to the Poor Souls that live upstate too. Snow Snow and more snow. I all want to do is ride. Next weekend is the large swapmeet at the fairgrounds here in Syracuse which is a pretty good sized event. If nothing else gets the juices flowing a lil more and gets you out with more snow frustrated bikers!
I'm one of those poor souls, 20 miles N of Syracuse up by Central Sq. 33 days in a row with snow....... SuperSwap Sat 11-6 Sunday 12-5. If history holds true we'll probably have a freekin blizzard!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ain't that the truth> I've had to snowblow my driveway 3 times this week. I'm actually out in Lakeport. You go the the swapmeet?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ain't that the truth> I've had to snowblow my driveway 3 times this week. I'm actually out in Lakeport. You go the the swapmeet?
yup I do, work staff for Frank Westfall at the front door. Say hello on your way thru, I'll be the only 6ft Redhead asking for your ticket:D Finally stopped snowing here, bout time,don't you think?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup I do, work staff for Frank Westfall at the front door. Say hello on your way thru, I'll be the only 6ft Redhead asking for your ticket:D Finally stopped snowing here, bout time,don't you think?
Jeez I like this years show a lot better already! See you're painting your tins. What you doing with them and who's doing them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Jeez I like this years show a lot better already! See you're painting your tins. What you doing with them and who's doing them?
Slick is doing the paint. Know him? Going Irish on it! Checked out your album, I worked that too. Do staff for a lot of Bike events. Keeps me outta trouble:rolleyes: Hope you get a chance to say hey on your way thru the door.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know Slick. Will it run on green beer too? Just a straight up green or ya gettin fancy? Change is good. I will say hello be there tomorrow 12-1 is my guess?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts