Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im Dwayne. I just got a 06' V Star Classic 1100. Its all stock with 1,885 miles on it. Just searching the forums for inspiration and ideas, i've seen some nice bikes and looking forward to making it look my own. Ive got alot of searching to find the answers to many questions. I'll get some pics tomorrow and post them up.
Thanks Dwayne

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Dwayne, welcome to the 4M, hope you enjoy your ride 1100 are great bikes, post some pictures of it so we can enjoy it with ya!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a couple of pics from my ride yesterday. There on my phone and dont know how to post them from there. May have to wait till tomorrow nite when i get home and on the comp to upload.

Dwayne

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Glad to hear pics are on the way - some get rather focused on those pics :)

And talk about low mileage! I thought my '06 was low at 4500 - and now a month layer and I'm pushing 6k (both in miles and cost of mods :)

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I got a couple of pics from my ride yesterday. There on my phone and dont know how to post them from there. May have to wait till tomorrow nite when i get home and on the comp to upload.

Dwayne
If you have some kind of smart phone you can e-mail the picture from your phone to a place like photobucket or flicker and then post the picture links here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, heres the ones i have for now. The wife and i took it sunday for a ride. We put about 140 miles on it. Wasn't to bad of a day to ride. The wife got a little cold when the sun started going down. We just had our jackets. Looking forward to heading out on it for a longer ride. one of the pics was taken at a camp ground heading up the canyon, the others were taken at a closed gas station near skull valley.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forgot to say where it is im from. Im in Tooele, Ut. Its 30 miles west of Salt Lake City. I drive truck for a living, i haul new Dodges to the dealers from the railhead. Im looking forward to taking my new bike on many trips. I will get the bike registered this friday and look forward to riding to work.

Dwayne

·
Registered
185 Posts
That is one nice lookin' bike! Hmmmm, I wonder what SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) would do if I bought another one.....? If you hear of a killin' in N. Fla, hoist a beer for me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts