Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,108 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Welcome from Columbus,OH! Keep us posted on the progress of your build!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.
Thank you!

Welcome from Columbus,OH! Keep us posted on the progress of your build!
Thank you! I created a build thread under the RoadStar section. I also have running threads on Roadstar Clinic and Chop Cult. I know I am doing something way out of the ordinary for this platform. I just hope Mama Yamaha gives me the chance instead of burning me at the stake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
8,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee, currently in Maggie Valley, NC for our fifth annual Yamaha Rally. Great looking project! Maybe at next year’s rally you can debut for us right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee, currently in Maggie Valley, NC for our fifth annual Yamaha Rally. Great looking project! Maybe at next year’s rally you can debut for us right?

Thats awesome I'm going to look into this now. My buddy helping me with the build has a vstar 650 too so that would be perfect event for us to cruise down to

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It will be at a few other events before then like backroadbbqrun.com in May but I would love to come down to your event

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Idk how to dm on here shoot me a message with the event details so I can find it on social media

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring,
2,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring,
2,492 Posts
Staunton, the birthplace of our 28th President. I went to Woodrow Wilson Elementary School back in Texas. You have to know these things you know...

I live in Dumfries, just short 2.5 hour ride away. Unless you take the back roads; in that case it's a week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Staunton, the birthplace of our 28th President. I went to Woodrow Wilson Elementary School back in Texas. You have to know these things you know...

I live in Dumfries, just short 2.5 hour ride away. Unless you take the back roads; in that case it's a week.
Thats us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts