Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I've been lurking around here for a while. Great site here with lots of info. I've been bikeless for a few years on account of getting out of stupid debt and buying a house. My last bike was a 2007 Kawasaki 1600 Nomad, I sold it to get out of the payment. Bought it new and put about 12000 miles on it in two riding seasons. It was a great bike especially for two up which I do a lot of with my girlfriend. Finances are back in order now so back in February I found a deal on Craigslist on a 2007 roadliner with all the strat stuff on it. Had to drive about 4 hours to Indiana to pick it up and it snowed the whole way there and back. Luckily a buddy at work let me borrow his enclosed trailer. Well the weather has sucked ever since and I still haven't gotten a chance to ride this thing yet. It's driving me crazy! And we have a nice snowstorm on the way tonight to top it off. Will it ever end?

ImageUploadedByMO Free1364175443.039744.jpg
ImageUploadedByMO Free1364175466.552811.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Howdy Red and welcome!!! Good to see some Ohio guys like myself joining this forum. I'm just a little south of Mt Vernon. I agree with you weather statement too....man this sucks lol. Any how this is such a great forum and all the guys on here have helped me a lot, and I'm sure you will enjoy!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M.
The weather channel is showing me that your next weather will stay south of me this time. Nice to get a break in the weather patterns for once.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts