Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

Just picked up an 07 Silverado, here's the problem I'm having. LH Passing light (OEM) took a rock to the light ring and took out the light and the ring. I was able to find the ring after calling Yamaha in California, however they were unable to get me a part number for the light gasket!

Now I know that I could create some thing if I had to. But It's a really nice machine and would hate to start doing shady stuff to it unless I absolutely have to.

A little background on me, I'm an aircraft mechanic for the last 25 years. So not much I can't make work. Just would like to give this it's due diligence before I start fabricating my own stuff. Any help on this would be great. Again 07 Silverado, OEM passing light kit, left hand passing lamp gasket! Thanks in advance! Great site, I can see I'll be spending a lot of time here!!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcoem to the hangar err forum Soba. I am also an aircraft mechanic, been at it just a bit longer than you ;). sorry I can't help you out with your snag, but I'm surre you can make one.

You can be sure that you will be spending lots of time on here; when not riding of course. Tons of good folks that are always ready to help, share their stories and joke around once in a while. It would be real nice of you to post some pics of your ride and the part your looking for. I'm sure you will get an answer to your querry.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
13,065 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts