Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New (to me) VStar 650 Classic owner here. New to VStars but not to riding.

This one is a black 01 and has been well cared for. The only thing I'm not liking is the Vance and Hines exhaust. I prefer quiet. Unfortunately the PO tossed the factory exhaust. I'll give it a couple of weeks and sees if it grows on me.

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi Sean, welcome to the forum. That has to be the darkest shade of black I've ever seen. It's so dark I can't even see your bike! I had V&H on my 650 and I loved them. They'll grow on you. Ride safely!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surprisingly nimble. Front end gets a little floppy at low speed but coming off sport bikes I understand why.
So far so good.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Sean, welcome to the 4m! If you continue to dislike the pipes you can probably find someone willing to trade OEM for your V&H either here or through fleabay or CL. I like my hearing too, so I hear ya! It's not usually too hard to do the deal on trading for OEMs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Sean, welcome to the 4m! If you continue to dislike the pipes you can probably find someone willing to trade OEM for your V&H either here or through fleabay or CL. I like my hearing too, so I hear ya! It's not usually too hard to do the deal on trading for OEMs.
That was my thought as well - trading for OEM.
We'll see.

Thanks all for the kind words.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts