Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I ride a 2004 650 VSC. Bought it at the end of last summer and put 4000 miles on it. Got to ride twice so far this year as I'm ill equipped for cold weather riding. I'm a memeber on another forum and have rcv'd a to n of info. Hope to do the same her as well as giving info when I'm qualified. Ride safe!!!:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello Dickson.
Having fingers, knees, toes, etc (especially "etc") We are all ILL equipped for cold weather scootering LOL!

I have gerbing's plug in heated gloves. I can deal with the rest of me getting cold.

I'm sure our moderator will give you his unique and heart warming "HOWDY". But don't be offended when, and I speak for hundreds of members when I say this, we all hope he uses a private message.

I hope you enjoy the vStar!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the happiest place on earth! Well, a cool forum anyway. Have fun and enjoy the sites.:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Dickson.
Having fingers, knees, toes, etc (especially "etc") We are all ILL equipped for cold weather scootering LOL!

I have gerbing's plug in heated gloves. I can deal with the rest of me getting cold.

I'm sure our moderator will give you his unique and heart warming "HOWDY". But don't be offended when, and I speak for hundreds of members when I say this, we all hope he uses a private message.

I hope you enjoy the vStar!
Uh oh, did I say something wrong? Thanks for the well wishes guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
This is a good site especially you enjoy some occasional humor.
Hi Wart, after we got dressed down the other day, doesn't seem to be so much, huh? At least not as before:( Miss it! (maybe I just ain't caught it) I do know Ol Sugar Bear ain't had tears rollin from laughin so hard as before:( Ride safe, all will be well.

Welcome Dickson, enjoy the forum:)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hey guys,

I ride a 2004 650 VSC. Bought it at the end of last summer and put 4000 miles on it. Got to ride twice so far this year as I'm ill equipped for cold weather riding. I'm a memeber on another forum and have rcv'd a to n of info. Hope to do the same her as well as giving info when I'm qualified. Ride safe!!!:)
G'Day Dickson, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm Jim and just bought a 2003 V Star Classic and I'm learning to ride for the first time in my life. I just retired and needed a hobby. Glad to be here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts