Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, glad to have found this forum. I live and ride around central florida, mostly between gainesville and orlando. My bike's a 2007 v-star 1100 classic, I've had it since October last year and put about 9000 miles on it so far. Great bike, love it. Its actually my third one, the first was a Yamaha '83 xs650 heritage special which I never got to ride before it died on me. Its a basket case in my backyard right now, unfortunately, but if its salvageable I'm interested in turning it into a bobber. Second was a Suzuki ls650. I rode it for about a year before getting bored and switching up to the 1100. I'm looking forward to the rally season this year, since I've finally got a bike that's up to the rides.

Anyway, greetings everybody.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Gator__Wood

Welcome to the forum Gator_wood:D There are a lot of members on the forum from Florida. Maybe you guys should have a meet&greet.:rolleyes: I also have a 1100 silverdo.:eek: Yamaha's classic star motorcycles are on the mark.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome to the Star Wars:)

I really don't believe there are this many new people from Florida and Alabama just now joining the forum. I'll bet it's the same person just lording it over the rest of us in snow country:mad:

C'mon you Gulf state people, 'fess up...:D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome to the Star Wars:)

I really don't believe there are this many new people from Florida and Alabama just now joining the forum. I'll bet it's the same person just lording it over the rest of us in snow country:mad:

C'mon you Gulf state people, 'fess up...:D
75 degrees and sunny today in central Fl. Going to have to leave the bike home tomorrow. Rain in the forcast.

You guys have snow in the winter and a beautiful, short, but beautiful riding season in the summer. I ride all winter and for the most part, park the bike in the summer because of thunderstorms everyday, and love bugs twice a year.

Wishing you guys the best with these storms bearing down on you.

Fat Strat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts