Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys and gals. Proud new owner of an 06 1100 silverado. I`m a musician/guitarist and when we crave a new piece of gear that keeps us searching the internet, reading reviews, searching high and low for the best prices, loosing sleep, scrounging funds together for it, and living on the dollar menu for the next few months cause of it - its called G.A.S. - Gear Acquisition Syndrome. I thought I had it beat until I bought this bike. Same damn thing but the name has changed - mod monkey. I`ve been bit already!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D Good choice in bikes

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome to the bored! ;) Glad you found us. Your mod monkey will be easy to feed since there is an endless supply of goodies for your ride!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Nice ride you have there. The pic you posted isn't very crisp and clear. Can't really make out the colour ;). Any ways, the book of newb can help you in posting better pics of your ride. Chap 489 is there just for you. :)

Welcome tot the forum, post often and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Good luck with the bug bite.There is no cure,you can only feed it.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I`m a musician/guitarist

OK. Which is it?:mad::D (Sorry; my son has worked at Gibson Acoustic in Bozeman for almost 15 years and I always rag on him, too..:))

Silverado is a good pick.

But as a guitarist, one would have to expect you were good at picking things...:rolleyes:

Welcome:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts