Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I brought home an 1100 Classic this weekend, and I am hooked!! the last time I rode a bike was 25 years ago, and I am amazed at the way this bike rides, hell it almost drives itself :D

Thanks to all of you for the great information in this forum! I can see now that I will be spending a lot of time here:cool:

Dan

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from Washington. This place will make learning about your bike a fun experience. Watch out for a guy named levo86, lava1980, liver69,....something like that. He keeps talking about voting for some kind of bike contest :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats and welcome!! What part of Illinois? I grew up mainly in Bloomington normal before I enlisted.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard from another spot in Washington. Congrats of the new ride. Ain't it a good feeling to get back on 2 wheels?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi All, I brought home an 1100 Classic this weekend, and I am hooked!! the last time I rode a bike was 25 years ago, and I am amazed at the way this bike rides, hell it almost drives itself :D

Thanks to all of you for the great information in this forum! I can see now that I will be spending a lot of time here:cool:

Dan
G'Day and welcome Currentman.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi mate
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time on here with us and enjoy you new ride even more, good choice of bike:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts