Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been observing this forum for some time now and have enjoyed it and even had a few comments that I could not make since I was not a member. Seems friendly and informative. Also it is moderated! Keeps all of the free offers from kind people to fulfill my carnal desires away. :p

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Chaplain you must be used to readin the good book. On this forum we call our good book the book of newb. If one would have read it, he would of realized that in chapter 1 page 56, para 79, sub para 3b sub sub para t, the instruction on the importance to post a or several pics of their ride. In chap 99 page 3, para 8 it is also written that "newbs shall tell the forumees where they are from, what they ride, what they do for a living and any other UBI that may interest the forumees. :D

Welcome to our forum of fun. Post often, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D Would the 'KC' happen to be for Kansas City?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.Well now we do have everything a doctor,nurse and when they fail a chaplain. So what kind of scooter do you ride father? Pics would be nice. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes! I will get pictures up soon as I figure this out. My bike is an 03 1100 Classic Silverado. 15k miles. Only dumped once. (so far). Black Cherry and Rootbeer colors. I'm from Marion Illinois.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Springer...Yes 25 to life. Where only the best and brightest are selected. However, we are petitioning to have a "Governor's Suite" constructed. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts