Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hows it going all? names dave im from Worcester ma 23yrs old and decided to get away from street bikes and bought a 2002 vstar classic 1100

cobra pipes
supercharger air intake
oil relocation
not much else yet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol well definitely need highway bars then also want to change out the handlebars but if there is any suggestions I am open ears

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm really not sure about tassles either. I dislike them but then again a lot of people don't like skulls. Glad your making your bike your own. I also left sport bikes when I was your age. Haven't ever looked back.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Confederate Baked Goods! :D

Nice intro (with pics!).

Love that 1100 Classic - but I'm a bit biased as I'm riding an 1100 Classic myself :)

I can't say there is really all that much the 1100 'needs' as you've already got the exhaust handled and the intake under control (if you want a greater power boost from the intake you'll want to look at PODs, but you'll lose the cool factor of the HC and it would require rejetting due to the significant increase in air intake from the PODs over the HC).

Maybe chrome bits and custom paint?
Hold on to that windshield as it comes in rather handy during the cold weather months (mine is just now coming off).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts