Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! I am a retiree and my two passions are riding motorcycles and fishing. As I have aged I find that I am starting to have some limitations when handling the larger motorcycles. As such, I have purchased a 2010 V-Star 950T so as to continue to operate on two wheels. Additionally, I do not feel comfortable with a passenger on two wheels and we also own a trike so that the wife can go with me on longer adventures.

I have about 350 miles on the 950 and no doubt will be having some questions relating to my new ride. Looking forward to being a member of the forum and forming new friendships.

:)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome Steve! Glad you're here and representing the great "Show-Me" State. I know, it takes a lot of hard work to be retired and all. Enjoy the new ride and just like fishing, worst day on the saddle never beats the best day at work. :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome Steve you have purchased a great bike to go along with a great forum with great people and great info.If that was really you that posted above then you are a member and a friend.Enjoy the new scoot,be safe and shiny side up.One thing I forgot to mention the gray bikes are the fastest lol.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from Washington State and don't let anyone BS you...black bikes are fastest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts