Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ben, bienvenue au forum an. That should throw a few of our southern friends off a bit :D. There's just one thing about a bright saffron with chive accents 650 that makes me wonder. Why didn't you post pics of that fine granola machine ;).

Tell us more about you and your riding carreer, where you ride and if you think the expos will make a come back.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HeHe, That french should rattle some cages, It's my second bike, I've been riding for two years now, I also have a katana 1100, it was my starter bike, Yes I know not the best bike to start with, but I prefer going for the heavier and more complicated stuff right form the start, This way I don't sweat the small stuff...

I got the V-star because with this one i can reach the ground ;) When I get to stop with the katana i'm always leaning to the left and backing up or parking is a drag, but in the end it's more about the long rides, you just can't beat the comfort of the v-star

But I do have to say, it lacks power and torque, I hop i'll be able to find some tricks on how to give it a bit more oumpf

I ride along the st-lawrence river on notre-dame in the lanaudiere region, nice long curvy roads, minimal stop signs and lights, the fresh breeze of the river is nice and the view of the forest and small villages i go through is a plus :)

I added pics of the v-star to my gallery

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts