Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sold my snowmobile and picked up a 2006 vstar 1100 custom. Hopefully I can get more use out of it than the sled. I had a vstar 650 a couple years ago and missed riding the open road.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I sold my 16' Hobie Cat sail boat after owning it for 15 years, because I was only taking it out about twice a year.

Used the money to buy my VS 650 - no regrets - I ride my VS pretty much every day when its not pouring down rain or snowing.

·
2,477 Posts
Welcome Yoderwagon. I used to love sledding but the cost for the time to ride just wasn't worth it, especially if the winter was a bad one with little snow. Got myself an 1100 as well and love it. Still a short season but the worst that can happen is rain, and I can still ride in that. Post a pic when you can!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,378 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
its easy to post pictures on a laptop - open the folder with the photos and just drag them to the short box below the text window where you type.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! Looking forward to seeing your pics. Can’t wait for spring to get out on the open road myself. Glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It keeps saying my pictures are too big. I’ll have to get some more next time I get a chance, slammed with work right now

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
you need to use a photo editor to make the jpg file size smaller. either more compression or shrink the photo down to fewer pixels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome from South Alabama. I ride a 08 road star 1700. No regrets. Great group of guys here and valuable wisdom as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts