Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm pretty new to the V-Star scene. I just bought my 2011 VTX950 last year and I have to say, it's wicked sweet! My first bike was a 05 Suzuki GS500, it was ok but I knew it wasn't what I really wanted. It's nice to see other 950 enthusiast all under the same roof, and I'm very happy to be a part of it!!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be
Don't forget to post some pics of your ride as you add your custom touches

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from where ever i may be
Don't forget to post some pics of your ride as you add your custom touches
Thanks Sparky! I can't wait to start customizing this season. I've already read a couple of things that I want to do. This forum is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Diego.Congrats on you 950. SparkyD is right about the pics. You better post some before the picture police come out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard Diego.Congrats on you 950. SparkyD is right about the pics. You better post some before the picture police come out.
Absolutely, I agree - there's nothing like eye candy. I give my word that pics will be up as soon as I'm back in the office.
Cheers!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!
You can post pictures on here?
Nice, cuz I have a ton of snapshots of my kids, and some of Niagra Falls, and a bunch of all my dogs and cats I had as pets, ooooh and some of my fishing trips and pheasant hunting..... :D:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics

Absolutely, I agree - there's nothing like eye candy. I give my word that pics will be up as soon as I'm back in the office.
Cheers!
Here's a couple of pics, as promised. Not the best, but you get the idea

Her 2nd day on the road

Profiling next to my brother's VStar 1300

Sandwiched between 2 Harleys, unfazed

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the fold.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah jeez take those pics of the forum! I wanted to rag on you for not posting :D:D:D
Welcome to the best and funnest forum.
Haha! Thanks Corsair. I heard there's a lot of policing authorities out there.
Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts