Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have owned British, American and Japanese iron in past years. Now my son has just turned 22 and we are planning a two month road trip. We are both about to plunk dow the cash for new bikes and I have been researching my a$$ off. I have looked (not ridden yet) at a lot of bikes and I am sure sweet on the Road Star Silverado S.

My past experience with Yamaha has always been good. I have put a lot of miles on them and they always ran well. I've looked at the Harleys, Hondas, Victory, Suzuki and others but the call of the familiar and reliable Yamaha is ringing in my ear.

I would love to hear some first-hand feedback from the guys that own and ride them.

Thanks...Red :D

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ditto

I agree, you will not be sorry with any of those and some more. I have a buddy with a Roadstar, Yamaha's most customized bike. He loves it and they are very reliable.

I have a Stratoliner, love it too. Little differant look, aluminum frame, a little bigger motor. Not expert but suposed to have better handling than many cruisers. Buy the one that trips your trigger.

Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts