Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. My name is Tim and I just bought my first Yamaha Roadstar 1600. Its a 2001 with 12k miles, and a bunch of add ons. I am still trying to figure out what is stock and what is custom. Im sure with the help of all you fine folks in here, i will have it figured out in no time. But in advance, sorry for all my stupid questions. I will also wear out the search button on here!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome! There is a pretty cool MOD here also from Texass:))) Sure you know bevo by now. Lots of funny and good folks here for sure, enjoy, and jump right in, most folks here are pretty forgivin if you mess up a bit;) (guilty here) Roll with the flow, have fun. Ride safe.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
sorry for all my stupid questions.
H'mmmmmmmmmmmm....

OK, we'll give you slack on the stupid questions, but we'll hold you accountable for the smart questions!;)

Welcome Texas Tim. You close to armadillo...er Amarillo? Or are you from Large River country?

Enjoy the forum:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the warm welcome. I will start to participate in the form quiet a bit, once i learn how to navigate it. and a few were asking where my location is, im about 20 miles north of Dallas, its a great area to ride. I just did my title transfer and registration yesterday along with a new inspection. The bike is ready to ride and in about 30 min or so, im gonna head to work on it. its gonna make having to go to work, somewhat fun.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the site Tim. You're right about the area as I used to live in Carrollton, TX. This is definitely a great site with plenty of information...and the folks on here are the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts