Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there from the sunny UK, my names Rich and I purchased my 2008 RSTD last year and have so far managed a quick tour of France and Belgium on her, loving everything about it. Previously I owned a 2007 xv1900 for a while but gotta say I prefer the RSTD, just seems a bit more comfortable over long distances, anyway here's a couple of pictures (I understand you guys like pictures :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see that someone took the time to read the book of newb. This other chap from the UK didn't :( LOL.

Be sure to have your sense of humour with you as some of our members may want to heckle you. :D Post as often as you wish and keep the shinny side up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. Well it's about time someone that actually took the time to read the rules and post some pics. Nice looking RSTD. I wish that Yamaha would put fuel injection on those bikes.I would buy one if they did.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see that someone took the time to read the book of newb. This other chap from the UK didn't :( LOL.

Be sure to have your sense of humour with you as some of our members may want to heckle you. :D Post as often as you wish and keep the shinny side up.
Thanks for the welcome guys and feel free to heckle as much as you like.....:D LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts