Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D

You may want to think about posting a pic of your ride. The 'Blue Bike' riders will think your lieing about the bike unless they see it (they're kinda like the 'special olympics' of motorcycle clubs :eek:)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
(they're kinda like the 'special olympics' of motorcycle clubs )
What more can be said :D

Now for the new member. The book of newb, if you would have read it, would have told you that all newbs must post pics of thier ride to appease the pic gods of this forum. It is also said that all newbs will tell all the forumees of themselves, what they ride, where they ride and what they do for fun when not riding. These quotes are found in the book of newb and as punishment for not posting pics; it's up to you to tell the forumees where you found them in the book. ;)

Welcome to the forum, post often and wear that armour plated sense of humour, you'll need it :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What bike do you ride? How big? What color? It's hard to tell from that picture you posted. Oh yah that's right you didn't post a pic. Corsair what shall we do for his punishment? Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
His album has pics of his scooter. Looks like a Roadstar.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcomes:) I ride a blue 08 roadstar that i just love and i bought a 09 v-star 650 for my wife. My roadstar is all stock for now. I will try to upload more pictures to my album later. Ride safe, Michael

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes:) I ride a blue 08 roadstar that i just love and i bought a 09 v-star 650 for my wife. My roadstar is all stock for now. I will try to upload more pictures to my album later. Ride safe, Michael
Welcome to the 4M!

Blue, wise choice, I'm not biased either.....really :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts