Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Yamaha V Star 950
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just recently found out about this forum through a google search and figured I would have a go at it. I have been riding since 2015-16. Current bikes are a 2015 V Star 950 and a 02 Yamaha R6. I am planning on getting rid of my r6 to make some funds and revive my v star once I get it shipped out to my location. I am currently stationed in the UK and unfortunately was only able to bring one bike and I opted for the one that was paid off at the time, which was the r6. My lower back now disagrees with my ego driven decision lol.

Any who thanks for having me!

-Razor

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
2,145 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,752 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.

·
Super Moderator
8,078 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Thank you for your service and share some pics of your bike with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NY. You stumbled on a great site to share and learn... so visit often. Happy trails!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Nice forum here. Snoop around and enjoy. If you can not find what you are looking for ask away. There are many helpful souls here who make this a great resource for knowledge, advice and fun, with a little bit of sarcasm thrown in just to keep it light.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.The one nice thing about getting old is you don't worry about looking cool and don't care what others think. Just what put's a big smile on your face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts