Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Name's Dave. I live just south of Atlanta. I've been riding for 19 years, mostly sport bikes with my current bike being a Kawasaki Z1000. Just picked up a lightly used Warrior. It already had a few of the mods I was planning, so that frees up the money for other mods. This is my 2nd Warrior in 3 years and I love these bikes. Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the forum.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts
Good looking bikes. I like the exhaust. You must like black bikes. 😀😁😂

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
Hi Dave!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. You’re not too far from many of us. You should consider joining us in September for our second annual rally in Waynesville,NC. Great bikes and people, great looking pair of bikes you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Dave!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. You’re not too far from many of us. You should consider joining us in September for our second annual rally in Waynesville,NC. Great bikes and people, great looking pair of bikes you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the invite, Keith. We actually have a cabin at Fontana Lake, so Waynesville is less than 1.5 hours from us. What are the dates for the rally?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks for the invite, Keith. We actually have a cabin at Fontana Lake, so Waynesville is less than 1.5 hours from us. What are the dates for the rally?

Hey I know you asked Keith, but since I’m involved in the rally organizing I can answer your question. Dates are Sep, 15-19. Please, check the thread at the link below. Page 1 contains all the details.

https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/65-u-s-southeast-nc-sc-ky-tn-ga-al-ms-fl/115366-2019-regional-members-meeting-southeast.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts