Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,948 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. There are a lot of brains here excluding mine. So much knowledge from unbelievably nice people. I don't think there is a question that someone here can't answer. Heck you can even find some laughs. Stop by often

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello again everyone and thank you for the warm welcome. I got this bike under 2000$, the best 2000 I ever spent on a bike. I have been riding since 1977. This one is my first "cruiser type" bike. I started on Enduros, then Supersport widow makers . Up until last year, I was on aventure bikes. This style lets you enjoy the scenery much better than being head first!!!.

This Star was loaded with chrome, leather...and other ornaments. I stripped it down to the minimum to get a clean and blacked out look. The thank is done with BBQ paint! Finished with a satin clear. The rear will be done this spring. Coming up also is the installation of Forward controls extension kit from "pacificcoaststar". This will give a tall rider a much deserved 3 extra inches of legs room. I will post the details for those interested.
IMG_6933.JPG

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola, Florida. Most from the snow learn to hate me over time, I keep trying tell people there is a life without snow . I learned that while in the Navy, I grew up in snow . So, I post pictures of the wife and I riding 12 months long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts