Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Registered
2006 VSTAR 1100 Classic
Discussion Starter #1
2006 V-Star 1100 Classic

I found this forum because of a lack of parts and information for Yamaha cruisers online.

I've had no luck finding the right intake mods for my bike. I would love to meet you guys and get your input.

Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
Welcome from Southern Indiana! Feel free to ask away - there are a lot of knowledgeable members of this forum.

Super Moderator
Welcome from East Tennessee! Let us know how we can help and you鈥檙e searching for. Love to see some pics of your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
Hello MadMax93 and welcome from Virginia. Please post a few pictures of your 1100, we are a visual lot here...

Registered
Welcome from Central IL. You have got a lot of knowledge here. You should have no problems getting the info you are looking for.

Registered
Welcome fro Columbus, OH! There are many resources here who can assist with getting your bike on the raod and keeping it there. The search community bar at the top of the page will have all kinds of threads on all kinds of subjects. It is a great place to seek knowledge. Stop by often!

Registered
2001 VStar 650 Classic
Welcome from Southern California. There are a lot of members in this forum willing to share their knowledge and experience with the rest of us.

Registered
2006 VSTAR 1100 Classic
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from Southern California. There are a lot of members in this forum willing to share their knowledge and experience with the rest of us.
Awesome. Thanks for reaching out. I鈥檓 also from southern Cali.

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. If this is your first 1100 here is a must read:

Noticed in your bikes picture that the mufflers are very blued. This is a sign of a very lean running engine. Something I would address quickly. Here's a few intesting threads to check out when you get a chance:

Go to last page for current hunt:

Ride often and safe.

Registered
Welcome from Nashville! That is a very pretty bike! You鈥檒l find lots of guys on here more than willing to share their knowledge so ask away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2006 VSTAR 1100 Classic
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. If this is your first 1100 here is a must read:

Noticed in your bikes picture that the mufflers are very blued. This is a sign of a very lean running engine. Something I would address quickly. Here's a few intesting threads to check out when you get a chance:

Go to last page for current hunt:

Ride often and safe.
That was from the previous owner. Bike got complete tune up after I purchased it. It only had 483 miles when I bout it. It鈥檚 got about 800 now. The only issue is when I hit highway speeds it starts sputtering but I read that it is the carb vent hose. I am going to try to figure something out for it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts