Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy! Just found this site. 05 Vstar 1100 Classic Silverado from Arkansas. Been out of bikes for a while till about 9 months ago. Picked this one up with 5017 miles on it last July. Really enjoying my Star. Going through the chrome addiction right now. It already had the slip ons on it. I added the under tank pods and rejetted and removed the AIS.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks and Thanks. Kind of hard for me to see it in your avatar, but your ride looks pretty sharp it's self.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Howdy! Just found this site. 05 Vstar 1100 Classic Silverado from Arkansas. Been out of bikes for a while till about 9 months ago. Picked this one up with 5017 miles on it last July. Really enjoying my Star. Going through the chrome addiction right now. It already had the slip ons on it. I added the under tank pods and rejetted and removed the AIS.

Hello.

welcome to the forum.

Fastbandit

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey Rick! Welcome to the fun! We are a little pic needy, but it's a small price to hang with such great people! You'll love it here. The site has its own entertainment( I could tell you who they are, but if you've done any reading at all you've probably figured that out.) and awesome people who are always willing to help or at least make you laugh. Looking forward to seeing that ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts