Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello it's been some time since I had a bike but in February I picked up a 2004 110 V Star Classic and love it!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome tobor! tobor spelled backwards is robot.:D:eek::p

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep it's Robot! I built a 1:1 Lost in Space robot took me years to build then hard times hit and just sold it about a month ago! If any one wants to see some photos just let me know.

Now I just need to have permission to post so I can get some problems solved on my bike.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yep it's Robot! I built a 1:1 Lost in Space robot took me years to build then hard times hit and just sold it about a month ago! If any one wants to see some photos just let me know.
I'd like to see the pics. Post them on here.

I think you either have to make 3 posts in this thread, or send a PM to bevo1981 in order to post everywhere else. Some kinda spam control.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I'll post a few later need to get on my home computer! Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome aboard Tobor! Pretty awesome place we have here with a ton of great information and the best V-Brains in the world.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Robot Photos

I hope these photos come thru here are a few of the robot with a few celebs! The one is a friend of mine Lisa Playmate of the Year a few years back and the other is myself and Mark Gardard he played Major West in the TV show!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts