Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my name is Diego, I'm in palm beach county fl, I bought a 2001 v star 650 custom that I'm turning into a bobber, this is the first bike I've ever owned, so I'm a beginner rider. The bike is apart right now but I'll try to get some pictures up.

I'm also taking a lot of chrome and stock parts off the bike to obtain the bobber look, so fenders, lights, windshield etc. Will be up for sale so message me if you are looking for something v star wise.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I'm not new to forums but thank you, I will be posting there with pictures, obeying forum rules and all, just thought it would be a heads up to ppl that were nice enough to bother saying hello to a new guy.

Have no fear I know about the search button as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell me how that search button:confused: works and Welcome to the forum. FUEGO.
Well farmalldanzil, it can be a bit tricky due to all the need of technical know how but here it is;

You go to the regional section of your choosing, and start a thread titled "search button, how do I uses it" then just explain on the thread what you are looking for... Some gullible good Samaritan is bound to do the search for you, presto!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome from the thawing Plains! Might be 50 by Wed. and I hear the call of the open road...salt...sand...wind...:(:)

Check out the regional section of the forum so that you can bond with fellow tropical riders:D

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Hang on to them:rolleyes: because I think maybe but not for shur we used up all of our kind words on some feller down south or something like that. :confused:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome from Gainesville Fuego! Palm Beach County's a fun place, especially compared to here. About the parts your selling, what color is your bike? I may be interested in the fender, not sure if it'd fit on my 1100

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's black but the previous owner had them repainted and it doesn't look like a professional job. They're not obviously bad but if you get close you can tell it's not dealer paint. Anyways I'll take some shots and start the thread then post the link here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts