Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around here for a few months. It looks like there is a lot of info to be had here. I just wanted to say thanks!

Andy

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welkomen Volkswagen man. Since you've been lurking for a few months, you must of read some of the fine intro's by other members. You know the ones that give a brief history of themselves, what they ride and where, how much time they did and posting a pic or two of their great ride :D. Failure to do that caused the membership to razz them and the pic police to start harrassing them. Enjoy the site to it's fullest and post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Only cause you have a great name will I not mention anything about you not posting a picture of your ride.. S you have the passat wagon ? You have 4 motion ? Details..

I guess I need to ask what kinda bike do you have ?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Ok Herr Andy von MD, wo sind deine fotos?

I don't know anything about your Passat, but I'd like to hear about this bike - if you really do have one. And if you've been lurking, you surely know a pic is mandatory on the intro post or you can't qualify for the weekly prize drawing (and this weeks is a really big one since member Swomack has offered up his black beast Liner - so you really blew it this time!)

Lets hear some details......

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts