Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Excited to be here. Was riding a 1100 V Star for 7 years. Felt the need to upgrade, so I traded it in for a new Roadliner last summer. What a great bike!!! Love it. Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait for you to post some pictures of that new ride. You have any favorite rides in MI ?

I'm from holland MI. It's pouring hear today so I think the roads will be clear.
I did put about 200 miles on Friday all over south west mich.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm ride in south haven alot. Friends down in the area. Seems like we always end up in Bloomingdale at the crappy bar. If you ever want to ride pm your number.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome 55 y/o liner rider!

I too have an 1100 and moved to a Liner (well, the move is in the process but that's another thread).

Post up some pics or Corsair gets grouchy - I don't know what his deal is. Just post the pics and go along :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
The Quakersteak place off 28th street did a Bike night last summer on Weds ( I think) it was pretty cool. I like the food so thats a added bonus. They also did a few bikini nights but I didnt make it out to those..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went there once. It was a nice time. Lits of bikes. I didn't have any food so can't comment on that. I missed the bikini nights too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts