Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am not only new to the forum, but new to riding, I had a bike about 25 years ago. I just bought a 07 V Star 650 Custom. I am taking the MSF Course next weekend and cannot wait to take the bike out for a ride

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M! You will have a great time at the MSF course. I took it last November. I'm also new to riding and just bought a vstar650. I just love it! You'll find lots of help here, there are many members with a lot of experience that can help your out if you need it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. What part of Tennessee? Love the Nashville area. I did the same thing, hadn't had a bike for 33 years until 2 years ago. Lovin' it, welcome back to ya!!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the gang eh. The 650 is one nice ride for sure. Unfortunately, you may be catching a case of CCitis before you know it :D. Coming back to riding does that to you, not sure why, but it does. Apic of your bike and you would be most appreciated and it will automatically enter you in the hairy face of the month contest. Enjoy the course and get the most out of it.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the gang eh. The 650 is one nice ride for sure. Unfortunately, you may be catching a case of CCitis before you know it :D. Coming back to riding does that to you, not sure why, but it does. Apic of your bike and you would be most appreciated and it will automatically enter you in the hairy face of the month contest. Enjoy the course and get the most out of it.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
LOL, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Don't think I will really get CCitis, as the 1st bike I ever owned was a 250 for local commuting when I lived in Chicago

Will have to get some pics posted soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts