Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here so I thought Id introduce myself. I just picked up a v star 1100 from my brother inlaw. ( he just bought a new Harley) for 3k. I just ordered a back rest for my wife and a set of saddle bags. He already put a bunch of stuff on it already so for now Ill just enjoy riding it. (wont let me load a pic, says too big) Part of its is my avatar

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks , its a 2004 with only 6200 mi on it. He had just added the billet fluid covers, chrome fender ends, the chrome bar that goes out around the front of the fender,changed the air breather (has writing and a eagle on it) added the windshield, billet oil fill cap, headlight chrome eyelid and engine gaurd with foot rests....I set my camera at the lowest setting and it says its still to big to post a pic!

·
Registered
778 Posts
awesome bike dude, got one for a Christmas present and already put 1000 miles on it with the bad weather. These bikes are a great ride.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yep took it on a poker run today and ended up at the lake helping the scouts with sailing.

·
Registered
249 Posts
welcome, enjoy your nice bike, looks great and your addons will make it very functional on your trips. I also have a 2000 vstar 1100 custom and have enjoyed it. I add a few things from time to time, but it is very functional and low maint so far. i have recently ordered a light bar, driver backrest, modified clutch lever to double friction zone, and a helmet relocation bracket and lock cable--havent installed any of these yet , expect receipt of backrest and light bar next week. enjoy the site, ride safely, and have fun out there on the road.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts